Buy Runescape Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
rszxcvb

Winner of the FIFA climate campaign attends the Final Empty Winner of the FIFA climate campaign attends the Final

Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:53 am
When Aram Cherkezyan received message telling him he had gained a trip to the 2018 FIFA World Cup Final, the 25-year-old IT worker coming from Armenia thought it was too very good to be true.“I got heard about the offset plan, and I thought it was a win win. I was glad to help, nevertheless I heard from FIFA, I thought it was a scam. ”

The programme Cherkezyan refers to premiered in April, with FIFA encouraging successful ticket people to offset the carbon dioxide emissions resulting from their go the tournament for free. Just about all ticket holders were asked to sign up on FIFA. com and take part in the advertising campaign. For each ticket holder that will signed up, FIFA offset 2.9 tonnes of carbon equivalents, which is the average release per ticket holder journeying from abroad. When joining, fans automatically entered any prize draw to earn two tickets for the Final at Luzhniki Stadium.

The winner of that special prize was Cherkezyan, a big Real Madrid fan, who attended his first World Cup match when he saw England and Colombia, and then his or her first Final.

“Football is one of the many loved and cared in relation to things in the world. When we be able to care about climate change 50 percent as much as about football, we have been living in much greener setting. As football fans, we have to cross the healthier planet to the next generation of fans,” he said.
So you can find enough FIFA Coins for sale on our site.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum