Buy Runescape Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
rszxcvb

OSRS Added Deposit Box Locations & Mobile QoL Updates Empty OSRS Added Deposit Box Locations & Mobile QoL Updates

Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:22 am
There has been a lot of OSRS deposit bins to banks added to online game. And according to the feedback from your ongoing Android Member Beta, the Old School team also have done some QoL updates to Mobile. Here are more details about the box locations and Mobile changes with cheap runescape 2007 gold on the market.

Where are the new bank deposit boxes?
This week the particular deposit boxes have been included in 15 bank locations that will don't previously have one, as well as the locations include:
Clan Wars
Shantay Pass
Duel Arena
Etceteria
Motherlode Mine
Barbarian Assault
Mage Arena
Legends' Guild
Mount Quidamortem
Rogues' Den
Arceuus
Lovakengj
Hosidius
Kourend Castle
Lunar Isle

What Mobile content changes have been made recently?
1. The Private chat tab will no longer flash when your good friends log in and log out, and it will still continue to thumb when messages are received.
2. To avoid overlap for some other interfaces, such as the XP interface, the chatbox size is reduced. In addition, some cadre have been updated, including: Castle Wars, Wintertodt, Chambers of Xeric, Motherlode Mine, the Pinball random event, Galvek's hitpoints bar, killcount within the God Wars Dungeon, and the Volcanic Mine, while the rest will be fixed gradually in the coming weeks.
3. The Kourend Favour overlay will probably expand correctly when tapped on mobile.
4.The appearance of the battery icon, network connection icon, and the battery charging icon have all been improved.
5.An extra option to have split chat has been added along with the option to prevent split chat from appearing when the All tab is closed.

What is more, more other updates have been implemented recently, like adding some items to  Diango's Toy Store. All in all, please play the game right now with cheap RS 2007 gold for sale on our site.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum